Is it just me, or did January seem to have 37 weeks in it?
I love winter, a new year, finding new motivation for the day to day, but good grief, January’s 31 days seem to last forever. 2019’s first month was all about foundations for me, I was intentional about setting goals that would be focused on building the foundation for progress and not specifically looking for progress…yet.
| M O N T H L Y G O A L S |
- write and send January birthday cards [completed!]
- pay off credit card debt from the holidays [almost fully paid off!]
- save $300 [completed]
- create reading list for the year [completed]
- finish reading The Light is the New Black [completed]
- chat with K about CPLP certification [after 4 rescheduled meetings, completed!]
- order second set of glasses [done, hated them more than the first pair, LOL]
- verify flex spending purchases [completed]
| W E E K L Y G O A L S |
- grocery shopping + meal prepping [made strides, about 3/5 weeks]
- intentional time with the hubs [yes! 5/5]
- post 3x on EJB [4/5 weeks, completed – took a week off after the damn moon]
- designate 6 hours/week to CPLP study plan [whew, done!]
| D A I L Y G O A L S |
- movement [still working on this one, 6/30 days included intentional movement]
- no gluten [31/31 on this one! celebrated 2 months GF as well!]
- time for reflection [24/31 days included time for reflection!]
- at least 80oz of water [I slacked on tracking, I’m guessing about 75%]
All in all, it was a pretty productive month, considering all that was going on with my re-entry to the real world, my birthday, full wolf blood super moons, sickness (both Justin and I), winter storms, and you know…life. Here’s to February, where I’ll be focusing on maintaining those foundations and slowly building on top of them!
| F E B R U A R Y | “fall in love with the process of becoming the very best version of yourself.” – unknown